Rawalpindi’s most popular shopping mall, Ghakhar Plaza, on Saturday (20 December 2008) was reduced to ashes as huge fire erupted at midnight leaving more than four persons killed, 50 others injured and several missing under the debris.
The reason for the outbreak of fire was not immediately known, however, the Rescue 1122 officials said that it could have been due to power short circuit.
GIGANTIC INCREASE OF FAMILY ASSETS OF POLITICAL LEADERS HOLDING POWER IN PAKISTAN SINCE 1990s - *The Common League's All Friendly Political and Economic Agenda* *A Tax Free, Disease Free, Arms Free and Corruption Free Pakistan.* *Goals:* . Secure pe...
5 months ago