Monday, November 21, 2011

Isoball 3 walkthrough all levels

Isoball 3 walkthrough all levels
Isoball 3 is another amazing isometrical perspective, puzzle-filled game by 3dleigh. Challenge yourself to an amazing total of 75 levels that will be sure to stump you! In this version of Isoball there are new pieces to play and explore with in the game and to further complex the game! There are also trophies, awards and six unique sandbox levels! This game will perplex your mind!


First twenty levels are some how very easy so I am starting my walk through from levels 19


There are multiple ways of doing a single level so I'm posting the one I found... If you have the best solution submit to me email/comment..


Isoball 3 Level 19


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think it was very helpful, as level 16+ are quite challenging

    ReplyDelete

Posts of your interest