Friday, August 14, 2009

best Jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sardar: My mobile bill how much?
Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123to know current bill status
Sardar: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.
 

 
Doctor to patient: You will die within 2 hours. Do you want to see any one before you die?
Patient: Yes. A good doctor..
 

 

Q: How do you make a sardarji laugh on Saturday?
A: Tell him a joke on Wednesday.
 

 

Sardar: I think that girl is deaf..
Friend: How do u know?
Sardar: I told I Love her, but she said her chappals are new
 

 

Friend: I got a brand new Ford IKON for my wife!
Sardar: Wow!!! That's an unbelievable exchange offer!!!
 

  Teacher: Which is the oldest animal in world?
Sardar: ZEBRA
Teacher: How?
Sardar: Bcoz it is Black & White

Judge: Don't U have shame? It is d 3rd time U R coming to court..
Sardar to judge: U R coming daily, don't U have shame?
 

 

Question: "Should Women have Children after 35?"
Smart Sardar Replied: "No!
35 Children R More than Enough!!"



Sardar attending an interview in Software Company.

Manager: Do U know MS Office?
Sardar: If U give me the address I will go there sir.
 

 (Best one)
Sardar got a sms from his girl friend:
"I MISS YOU"

Sardarji replied:
"I Mr YOU" !!.
 

 
After finishing MBBS Sardar started his practice. He Checked 1st Patient's Eyes, Tongue & Ears By Torch & Finallly Said:
"Torch is okay"
 
Sardar1: Oye, what will happen if electricity is not discovered?
Sardar2: Nothing, we must watch TV in candle light.
 

Sardar in airplane going 2 Bombay .. While its landing he shouted: " Bombay ... Bombay "
Air hostess said: "B silent."
Sardar: "Ok.. Ombay. Ombay"


Teacher: "What is common between JESUS, KRISHNA , RAM, GANDHI and BUDHA?"
Sardar: "All are born on government holidays...! !!


   Sir: What is difference between Orange and Apple ?
Sardar: Color of Orange is orange, but color of Apple is not APPLE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts of your interest