1. When dog food is new and improved in taste, who tests it?
2. If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane
crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?
3. Who copyrighted the copyright symbol?
4. Can you cry under water?
5. Why do people say, "You've been working like a dog" when dogs just
sit around all day?
6. Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?
7. Do fish ever get thirsty?
8. Can you get cornered in a round room?
9. Why do birds not fall out of trees when they sleep?
10. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from
vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
11. What should one call a male ladybird?
12. If a person suffered from amnesia and then was cured would they
remember that they forgot?
13. Can you blow a balloon up under water?
14. Why is it called a "building" when it is already built?
15. If you were traveling at the speed of sound and you turned on
your radio would you be able to hear it?
16. If you're traveling at the speed of light and you turn your
headlights on, what happens?
17. Why is it called a TV set when there's only one?
18. Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130
when you legally can't go that fast on any road?
19. If drink & drive is not allowed why the hell they have parking in
GIGANTIC INCREASE OF FAMILY ASSETS OF POLITICAL LEADERS HOLDING POWER IN PAKISTAN SINCE 1990s - *The Common League's All Friendly Political and Economic Agenda* *A Tax Free, Disease Free, Arms Free and Corruption Free Pakistan.* *Goals:* . Secure pe...
9 months ago